Specialist Services

If you feel your child needs the assistance of a Public Health Nurse, Resource Teachers of Learning & Behaviour, Work & Income NZ , Group Special Education, Vision/Hearing testing or any other agency contact the Principal. If you, as Parent/Caregiver, need help then you only need to ask and this help will be found. The school has a strong support team of people who can be of assistance to you and your child.

We do our best through our planning and organisation at school to minimise problems and maintain high standards and we do expect the same level of help from you. You are welcome to speak to the class teacher or the principal about any concerns you have. (see Concerns & Complaints Policy).

last edited: Fri, July 01, 2016